Bonus Round Time!!
Bonus Round Spreadsheet
The spreadsheet contains fills for each bonus round, updating as I make them. Each round is on its own page with my word count total at the bottom (which is more for my own interest than showing off to the public, but anyway).
All things on this spreadsheet are open to the Remix round for SASO2016, so have at it.
Bonus Round Time!!
I hope you’ll take everything here as suggestions rather than demands and if you see something here that inspires an idea that doesn’t strictly match with what I’m asking for, go for it! I am probably one of the least picky people around and I promise I’ll be happy with anything to write for any of these characters.
My first request, Chihaya/Arata/Taichi. The ot3 is so important and I would love pretty much anything for them! If you want it to be shippy, //please//, but if you prefer just their friendships this is great too. I just love the delicate balance they have to strike between the three of them, Arata never thinking he fits in, Taichi getting jealous and not understanding it, and Chihaya fixing things just by loving them so much! Also, if you’re writing, PWP is a-okay, there is very, very little existing PWP for them.
Tenipuri Golden Pair!! They’re the best partners, they support and rely on each other and love each other so much and I just cry all day long. If you’ve got smut ideas, please make them at //least// high schoolers, I try to forget how young they are in canon, and I don’t need erotic middle schoolers in my life. Also please consider the multiple times Eiji jumps and wraps his //legs// over Oishi’s shoulders in the infamous teabag hug.
So, Kataoka and Rei, aka Daiya Adults whom I love. This request was fic specific because let me just tell you what I’m really looking for is Rei just domming the fuck out of Kataoka. Just,, lick her high heeled shoes or something, Kataoka, you know you want to.
I want Imaizumi to cry. I want him to //not want to// cry and to try So Hard until he breaks, and when he breaks he breaks hard, and maybe it's more than Teshima expected, and how the hell is he meant to comfort this guy, he just wanted to fuck with him indefinitely??? Anyway things are probably going to go wrong, but eventually Teshima will figure out a way to awkwardly comfort Imaizumi, and Imaizumi will settle into his comfortable state of constant embarrassment and everything’s good.
Momoi/Riko!!! Two smart, awesome girls against the world! I like them in canon but I almost like them in AU better, or post-high school. I’m really fond of established relationship stuff with them, but getting together?? Pining?? ANYTHING. Also if you just want to write or draw straight up porn for them I would not be opposed. I’d be very… not… opposed.
Any lovelive girls! Any pairings or gen! I love them all and I just really can’t think of any ideas, so if you’ve had a lovelive idea in the back of your head for a while Feel Free to put that here. Even if you don’t know me personally, please believe me when I say: I’m ready for anything.
OKAY time for the nitty gritty stuff:
Absolutely no: rape
Things I’m NOT HUGE on: extreme body horror, pregnancy
I’m fairly neutral about trans headcanons and cisswaps I only ask that you don’t cisswap any cis girls to cis boys, we don’t need more cis boys.
Annnd, I think that’s it??? Good luck? Hopefully this is understandable??
total word count: 271,453+ undisclosed amount of SASO left to die
fandoms written in: Haikyuu, knb, yowapedal, the raven cycle, mortal engines, chihayafuru, daiya no ace, doctor who, critical role
looking back, did you write more fic than you thought you would this year, less, or about what you’d expected?
I had zero expectations because I didn't write fic last year, that being said, I wrote so much more than I even thought I was capable of.
what’s your own favorite story of the year?
I'm gonna say “I'd follow you down”, my knb Psycho Pass AU, probably because it's the longest thing that I've actually outlined and planned out and completed. It could be better, but there's a lot of good stuff I think.
did you take any writing risks this year?
Every new story was a risk. Every time I wrote a new character or a new fandom it felt like a huge risk and I was going to fuck it up.
do you have any fanfic or profit goals for the new year?
I don't know. Not profit but as for fanfic I don't know if I'll be able to write the same amount again. I can certainly try.
best story of the year?
Objectively? It's impossible to know. Kudos says it's “A Perfected Plan” which is dangerously close to being my first to hit 200. But a lot of that is popular ship in an active fandom.
most popular story of the year?
I guess that is what should be the most kudosed but most hits is “Item of Immense Power” my fhq iwa/oi/iwa excuse to write selfcest that ended up being 16k.
story of mine most under-appreciated by the universe, in my opinion:
Hmmmm probably Yakuza AU. “Slow to Learn” I wanted it to be so much more, but it's mostly gen and a different tone than what is popular with Haikyuu so
most fun story to write:
Ooh idk probably one of the smut ones. Actually no, my hq winterhols, it's not revealed yet but it was a lot of fun.
story with the single sexiest moment:
Ummmmmmm I've written a lot of gross smut. I'm trying to think of one that sticks out in my mind. I'm gonna say the moment in “Couldn't Wait Anymore” when Ushi is riding Iwaizumi's dick and Oikawa is telling Iwaizumi how much they both want him.
most sweet story:
Its only 500 words (exactly, that's a feat) but the fic I wrote for Jordie's birthday. “Idle Threats” imahana cuddling and Hanamiya fruitlessly threatening violence.
”holy crap, thats wrong, even for you!” story:
Well, probably the 3 Murder Boyfriend stories, starting with “Wet”. So much murder and gross blood play. Oh, and the cannibal thing I wrote for SASO that is resigned to the hell of DW.
story that shifted my own perceptions of the characters:
Sort of all of them? Any time I write a character for the first time I learn so much about them in the process. Maybe I'm just bullshitting. But it works.
most unintentionally telling story:
I'm not sure, truly, probably a lot of them.
hardest story to write:
This is rly difficult to choose. None of them felt really hard because tbh I give up pretty quick if something isn't going my way. Maybe just the miyumei I wrote for daiya exchange? “Narumiya Mei’s Incessant Text Messages” it was a struggle.
Probably also “Slow to Learn”, the Yakuza AU? I wanted it to be so much more than it has turned out to be.
Oh, definitely the Yamaguchi/Tendou “Boys are mean when they like you”. Since I created the ship tag I expected maybe a couple dozen kudos at most but it got such a great reception and over 100 kudos so far. It's my most popular genuine rarepair fic.
(in no particular order)
- Favortism by Volleybird | Rated: G, 4273 words | Summary: Oikawa found an eagle in his backyard.
- A Bad Sense of (Blank) by squidmemesinc | Rated: G, 2767 words | Summary: Tooru is lost. He is lost in the worst place to be lost, too—near Shiratorizawa high school. And phone is also dead. It’s perfect, really. This is literally the best thing that’s ever happened to him. He loves his parents so much for making him come down here.
- Shoulders of Strangers by iwaizumemes | Rated: T, 2638 words | Summary: "Ooh, look at him, Iwa-chan!” Tooru said, not so subtly pointing at a man with broad shoulders across the open square. “You’re disgusting.” He rolled his eyes, refusing to even look the direction Tooru pointed. “Just because you’re into skinny guys and petite girls doesn’t mean you get to judge me, Iwa-chan, that’s rude."
- it doesn't matter more than you let it by songtofly | Rated: T, 1417 words | Summary: "The ones you have lost push you gently forward."
- salt in my mouth by kastron | Rated: T, 1358 words | Summary: Tooru and Wakatoshi grow through volleyball. They also grow, just a little bit, through each other.
- A Place to Call Home by talonyth | Rated; T, 19,774 words | Summary: Oikawa tends the child of his former teammate Ushijima on his request while he is gone and starts to question what home really means.
- #notalovestory by concise, readerofasaph | Rated: T, 8494 words | Summary: Oikawa Tooru, Japan's representative pretty boy actor, lands the best movie role of his career yet. Shame about who else is acting in it, too. Dearest Oikawa, I am sorry that you hit me at the party last week. I am confident that your reputation will survive the backlash. Hopefully we will be able to speak on better terms the next time we meet. Yours, Ushijima Wakatoshi
- Cloudy with a Chance of UFOs by masi | Rated: M, 6766 words | Summary: Ushijima wakes up one morning to find crop circles in his wheat fields.
Bonus Round 1: Quotations
- Azumane Asahi/Nishinoya Yuu | Angsty | Rated: T
- Bokuto Koutarou/Akaashi Keiji | Happy | Rated: G
- Sugawara Koushi/Kageyama Tobio: Poem | Angsty | No Rating
- Shimizu Kiyoko/Michimiya Yui | Happy | Rated: G
- Shimizu Kiyoko/Yachi Hitoka: Poem | Romantic | No Rating
- Tsukishima Akiteru&Tsukishima Kei | Serious | Rated: G
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru | Smut | Rated: E
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru: Poem | Angsty | No Rating
- Oikawa Tooru/Kageyama Tobio: Poem | Angsty | No Rating
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru: Poem (2) | Angsty | No Rating
- Ennoshita Chikara/Futakuchi Kenji | Sad | Rated: T
- Sugawara Koushi/Kageyama Tobio: Poem (2) | Happy | No Rating
- Bokuto Koutarou/Tsukishima Kei: Poem | Happy | No Rating
- Futakuchi Kenji/Oikawa Tooru | Angsty | Rated: T
Kuroko No Basuke
Bonus Round 2: Alternate Universe
- Iwaizumi Hajime/Sawamura Daichi | Happy | Rated: G
- Sugawara Koushi/Kageyama Tobio | Sad | Rated: T
- Iwaizumi Hajime/Ennoshita Chikara | Happy | Rated: G
- Kyoutani Kentarou/Yahaba Shigeru | Serious | Rated: T
- Sugawara Koushi/Kageyama Tobio (2) | Happy | Rated: G
- Kiyoshi Teppei/Hanamiya Makoto | Angsty | Rated: T
- Imayoshi Shouichi/Hanamiya Makoto | Serious | Rated: T
- Iwaizumi Hajime/Imaizumi Shuunsuke | Serious | Rated: M
- Tsukishima Kei/Hazuki Nagisa | Happy | Rated: T
Bonus Round 3: Fan Sound Tracks
- Oikawa Tooru/Iwaizumi Hajime | Sad | Rated: T
- Oikawa Tooru/Kageyama Tobio | Serious | Rated: T
- Oikawa Tooru/Ushijima Wakatoshi/Iwaizumi Hajime | Smut | Rated: E
- Shimizu Kiyoko/Tanaka Saeko | Happy | Rated: T
- Shimizu Kiyoko/Tanaka Saeko (2) | Happy | Rated: T
- Oikawa Tooru/Iwaizumi Hajime (2) | Sad | Rated: T
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru (2) | Angsty | Rated: T
- Yamaguchi Tadashi/Tsukishima Kei | Angsty | Rated: G
Bonus Round 4: Official Art
- Takeda Ittetsu/Ukai Keishin | Smut | Rated: E
- Shimizu Kiyoko/Yachi Hitoka | Happy | Rated: T
- Kageyama Tobio/Hinata Shouyou/Yachi Hitoka | Happy | Rated: G
- Shimizu Kiyoko/Yachi Hitoka (2) | Happy | Rated: G
- Tanaka Ryuunosuke/himself | Smut | Rated: E
- Takeda Ittetsu/Ukai Keishin (2) | Happy | Rated: G
- Bokuto Koutaro/Kuroo Tetsurou (Visual)
- Yahaba Shigeru/Oikawa Tooru | Smut | Rated: E
- Kagami Taiga/Kuroko Tetsuya | Happy | Rated: G
- Abe Takaya/Mihashi Ren | Happy | Rated: G
Bonus Round 5: Remixes
- Akaashi Keiji/Oikawa Tooru | Smut | Rated: E
- Akaashi Keiji/Oikawa Tooru (2) | Smut | Rated: E
- Hanamaki Takahiro/Sugawara Koushi | Smut | Rated: E
- Kageyama Tobio/Oikawa Tooru (Poem) | Serious | Rated: G
- Oikawa Tooru/Yahaba Shigeru | Smut | Rated: E
- Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi (Poem) | Romantic | Rated: G
- Oikawa Tooru/Kageyama Tobio (Poem) | serious | Rated: T
- Akaashi Keiji/Bokuto Koutarou/(Kuroo Tetsurou) | Angst | Rated: T
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru | Horror | Rated: E
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru (Poem) | Horror/Poem | Rated: M
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Oikawa Tooru (Photo) | NA | Rated: T
- Iwaizumi Hajime/Kyoutani Kentarou (Poem) |Angst | Rated: G
- Bokuto Koutarou/Kuroo Tetsurou (poem) | Happy | Rated: G
- Oikawa Tooru/Kageyama Tobio (poem 2) | Serious | Rated: M
- Oikawa Tooru/Kageyama Tobio (photo) | NA | Rated: M
- Ushijima Wakatoshi/Iwaizumi Hajime (poem) | Serious/Smut? | Rated: M
- Sugawara Koushi/Sawamura Daichi (graphic) | NA | Rated; G
- Oikawa Tooru/Kageyama Tobio (Poem 3) | Angst | Rated: T
- Sugawara Koushi/Oikawa Tooru (Poem) | Sad | Rated: T
Kuroko no Basuke
- Aomine Daiki/Kise Ryouta (Poem) | Angst | Rated: G
Bonus Round Bonus?? : Encores